@Pink_fashionn Post Finds!

Hey guys!!!

Happy new year!
Since the new year has begun, I have decided to do something brand NEW on the blog! I will still be posting fashion/beauty related posts, but this is in addition to that! In a way to connect my fashion account @pink_fashionn to the blog, I have decided to start to make posts, on where you can purchase the things I post on my fashion account! Many people on my Instagram have commented questions like, "where can I purchase this???" and I feel like it is the perfect thing to do!

In this post, I will include the pictures of the item, with the link(s) to where you can purchase the products! 

Feel free to follow my account @pink_fashionn right now, so you can take a look at some of my posts! 

https://www.instagram.com/pink_fashionn/




I found two shades of pink for this case:

Pink 1: Purchase HERE ($16.99)

Pink 2: Purchase HERE ($16.99) 

* The "phone case" in the picture is not actually a case but a decal. If you want to purchase an actual glitter CASE, you can purchase that HERE ($23.99)









You can purchase the

- bikini top HERE ($200)
- bikini bottom HERE ($155)

















**SOLD OUT

Grey YEEZY BOOST 350 Sneakers  
Purchase HERE ($200)












Sheer Robe with fur


"Cassandra" Dusty Rose Marabou Dressing Gown"

Price: $399.99

Pink: Purchase HERE 
Purple: Purchase HERE 
Blue: Purchase HERE
Beige with black trim: Purchase HERE

Check out the other colors the website has! So pretty!!! They are custom made! 






MICHAEL KORS Rose gold watch 
Price: $199.99Purchase HERE







CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Diamond encrusted pumps


Price: $4,225.00
Purchase HERE














House of Lashes "BOUDOIR"

Price: $12.00

Purchase HERE














VALENTINO Rockstud Leather Pumps

Price: $995
Purchase HERE


















Hermés Birkin Bag

Price: $21,000  
Purchase HERE


Fuzzy Keychain

Price: $7.99
Purchase HERE












Let me know in the comments below if there are any other pictures from my fashion account that you would like to know where to buy! 

xoxo
Have a great week! :)









Comments



  1. Thanks for giving important information to training seekers,Keep posting useful information,Click below to find

    Keratin Hair Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. 婚姻介紹所邊間好

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts